Submit a complaint
Incofin strives to be a responsible investor. Your feedback is important to us. All external stakeholders are invited to submit their feedback, concerns or complaints via email@example.com.
To provide you with the best possible service Incofin encourages you to include all relevant information in your complaint such as:
- Your name and contact details;
- The name of the Incofin Investee of Investor to which the report relates (e.g.: the name of the relevant company, fund, fund manager or financial institution);
- Information regarding the misconduct or malpractice;
- Information regarding any harm caused by the alleged misconduct or malpractice, provided in as much detail as possible;
- Any documents that can support the allegation of misconduct or malpractice;
- Information on the steps taken prior to submitting the report or complaint to address the alleged misconduct, malpractice or harm (if any);
- Information regarding the desired resolution;
- Any special request regarding confidentiality of the person or entity making the complaint.
The complaints officer will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five business days and inform you about the complaint management procedure.